Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, September 17, 2016

I Love

Loving critters
it's what we do.




Want to make your day?
Share it with a critter
or two
or three.


"Strange is our situation here upon earth. Each of us comes for a short visit, not knowing why, yet sometimes seeming to a divine purpose. From the standpoint of daily life,
however,
there is only one thing we do know:


Taking a moment to reflect during a walk through town.



That we are here for the sake of other men/critters- above all
for those upon whose smile and well-being our own happiness depends,
for the countless unknown souls with whose fate we are connected by a bond of sympathy.


They happily wait at the bus stop.


Many times a day, I realize how much my outer and inner life is built upon the labors of people/critters, both living and dead, and how earnestly I must exert myself in order to give in return as much as I have received and am still receiving."
Albert Einstein and me




They love taste testing with us.




and when we say bring me the ball,
sometimes all they can find is an old bone!

Happily they return, eager to play.

I love you critters in my world.
Enjoy your weekend everyone
and thanks for stopping by
to make my day brighter.

1 comment:

Grace said...

I enjoyed your photos ~ Hope your weekend was good and fun as well ~ Take care Karen ~